Seeking to introduce people to Jesus through our regular worship and our bible study groups.
St. Anne's is a warm, friendly, family orientated, busy, growing church for all ages
What's on at St. Anne's
About St. Anne's
We are a welcoming, all-age Anglican church seeking to worship God and serve our local community. We have a varied programme catering to all ages during the week and on Sunday mornings.
We have a strong focus on providing the best services for weddings, baptisms and funerals as well as a team of people who visit the sick and elderly in our community.
The links with the local Church of England school next door are very important to us and we work hard together to encourage children in the school to grow in their faith. If you would like to find out more about anything that you see here please do contact us or come along to one of our services, we’d love to get to know you!
- 8.00am Holy Communion or Morning Prayer Book of Common Prayer 1st & 3rd Holy Communion – 2nd & 4th Morning Prayer
- 10.30am All Age Service On the first Sunday of the month we have a more informal style of service which is suitable for all the family
- 10.30am Communion Service or Morning Prayer Common Worship 2nd & 4th Holy Communion – 3rd Morning Prayer
- Children’s Church Junior Church during the main service (except first Sunday)
- 6.00pm – 7.00pm Wedding & Baptism Bookings (during term time) Come and meet Rev Dave at St Anne’s to book your special day whether that is going to be at St Anne’s, St Mary’s Cuckney or St Winifred’s Holbeck
Ensuring that children and young people as well as adults are kept safe whilst in our care is an integral part of our church life. If you have any concerns about safeguarding please contact:
In the Parish: Tracy Pink, Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, Tel contact 01909 295387
In the Diocese: (Donna Bernard- Carlin, Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, 01636 817200)
Out of Hours for Children & Adults:
Nottinghamshire: 0300 456 4546
Nottingham City Council: 0115 876 1000
Bawtry: 01302 796 000
Lord God, we are humbly grateful for the privilege of salvation which was won for us by Jesus Christ.
Help us to be the light of Christ in everything we do.
May we see everything around us with compassion.
Through your wisdom let us perceive right from wrong.
Help us to discern your will in our lives and bring us closer to your unfailing love. We thank you for our Church family; we lift our community into your loving presence.
In Jesus name we pray. Amen
St Anne's Church, Newcastle Avenue, Worksop, S80 1NJ, Nottinghamshire